Junior fitness and sports clubs
Grays Gymnastics Club
Grays Gymnastics Club teaches Gymnastics to children of all ages, and is split into two categories; Pre-School, and Recreational Gymnastics.
They host sessions at: John Bright Leisure Centre
Grays Gymnastics Club is externally led, for more information please contact:
- We provide a crèche at some Ffit Conwy Leisure centres for children aged from 2 months up until a child’s 5th birthday - Colwyn Leisure Centre and Llandudno Junction Leisure Centre.
- Due to staffing ratios, the creche can be busy therefore it is advisable to book your child's space. You can book your child into this facility for up to one hour at a time. If you have a valid Ffit Conwy Membership the first child is free, the 2nd child will have to be paid for on booking.
- All bookings are completed online 48hrs before the session is to commence.
- All parents must sign their child in / out with the crèche staff. All parents must be onsite at all times.
- Appropriate safeguarding checks are carried out on all Ffit Conwy leisure staff centre staff.
- If your child has an infectious illness or condition or any viral infection referred to in the crèche terms and conditions you must not bring your child to the centre. Furthermore, you should not bring them into the centre within 48 hours from the last bout of any sickness and/or diarrhoea.
Our crèche opening hours are as follows:
Judo is a sport which can be enjoyed by people all ages, males or females and attracts many disability groups.
Judo training is an ideal form of physical exercise and it serves as a great cardiovascular workout, which improves stamina, strength, general health and overall fitness.
These sessions are held at Colwyn Leisure Centre and Llandudno Junction Leisure Centre for both juniors and adults.
This is an externally led session, for more information please contact:
Callum Jones - 07540119455
This activity is run by a third party agent who hires out our facilities and is responsible for managing it, which includes informing attendees of any cancellation or other change. Conwy will endeavour to update this page, should we be notified sufficiently in advance of any cancellations but can not be held responsible for any changes to these advertised activities.