In line with data protection legislation, we must:
- Only use personal data according to a set of conditions found in the Data Protection Act. This usually means that we will only use information when the law require it, or with your permission.
- Use personal data lawfully and fairly and in a transparent manner. You will usually be informed if data about you is being used.
- Use your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Keep enough data about you to provide effective services. However, we will not keep more data than is necessary.
- Make sure the data we keep is accurate and up-to-date.
- Not keep data for longer than we need it.
- Provide you with access to your personal data.
- Make sure all personal data will be kept secure and take steps to prevent your data from being lost or stolen.
In this section
Drag side panels here (optional)