Save the Baby - First Aid
Taking Baby First Aid training can help build your confidence as a parent, grandparent or carer.
During the 2 hour course attendees will be taught Lifesaving skills.
- How to deal with an unresponsive baby (breathing or not breathing), including resuscitation techniques.
- Action for Choking using specialist manikins
- Bleeding and bandaging
- Burns and treatment
- Raised temperatures including the differences between Sepsis and Meningitis to include Febrile convolutions and what to do next
- Main signs and symptoms of a head injury and treatment
- You will also have the chance to use specialist manikins that give feedback on your technique.
Learn in a relaxed atmosphere with no pressure, we create a friendly and supportive environment.
You can bring your baby with you to the course (if your child is up to six months old). There is access for prams at all sites including feeding & changing facilities.
Our highly trained First Aiders will deliver a 2 hour session for small groups of new and expectant parents, grandparents or carers.
A full paediatric booklet is included in the price with all the information you will need.
Cost: £20 per person
If you are interested in completing the Baby First aid course, you can complete our registration of interest form, or you can contact us by using the details below:
Telephone: 01492 575900