All Swimming Lesson Prices
- Monthly swimming lessons direct debit £23.35
- Monthly Monday swimming lessons direct debit £21.45
- Monthly nervous adults direct debit (term time only) £17.75
- Swimming lessons are held once a week
Splash (lessons for 3 year olds)
Swimming lessons for children who are 3 years old and in part-time school. Splash allows young swimmers to progress and develop their skills with the support of an adult in the water, through to being more confident and independent in the water and ready to transition into the Wave programme.
Junior Learn to Swim lessons (also known as Waves)
We follow the nationally recognised Swim Wales learn to swim programme (waves) for the delivery of our Junior Learn to Swim lessons. The framework covers vital skills required for participation in aquatic activities and disciplines and is suitable for children over the age of 4.
Children are taught the necessary swimming and aquatic skills to be competent swimmers and to take part in other aquatic activities, such as water polo. They also are taught vital water safety skills so that they learn how to be safe in and around water.
Upon completing our swim lessons there are many exit routes for swimmers to continue to enjoy aquatic activities.
Exit routes include; County Swimming Clubs, Rookie Lifeguard (Bronze, Silver and Gold awards), Mini Polo*, Water Polo* and Swim Fit.
Junior Learn to Swim lessons are available at all Conwy pools, please contact your preferred centre for availability.
*Mini Polo and Water Polo sessions beginning Summer 2021.
It is never too late to learn how to swim! We believe that every person should have a chance to learn to swim and become the very best swimmer they can be.
Adult lessons are currently offered in Abergele, Llandudno and Llanrwst. Please contact your preferred centre for availability.
We offer private swimming lessons for adults and juniors. These are offered outside the times of our swimming lesson programme and therefore availability is limited..
Please contact your local swimming pool to register for lessons.
Information for parents
- Swimming lessons are held on Saturday mornings and weekday evenings.
- Courses run continuously throughout the year with a two week break over Christmas
- We provide all equipment for the lessons such as arm bands and floats.
- Please wear an appropriate swimming costume or trunks.
- No long shorts or wetsuits.
- Long hair must be tied back or wear a swimming cap.
- Please make sure your child has visited the toilet before entering the water.
- If your child is feeling unwell please consider whether they are fit enough to attend the lesson.
- If your child has goggles they must be able to take them on and off themselves.
- Please do not leave items in the cubicles - they will be removed as lost property.
For any swimming lesson enquiries please email email@example.com. When e-mailing please specify which centre and lessons you are enquiring about.