Armed Forces Free Swimming
Conwy County Borough Council provides free swimming during public sessions for serving members and veterans of the armed forces.
Terms and Conditions:
- Armed services serving personnel and veterans - anyone who is currently serving or has served in HM Armed Forces at any time (including National Servicemen, Regulars and Reserves).
- All armed forces veterans or serving persons, need to register for a Defence Discount Card (www.defencediscountservice.co.uk) in order to qualify for the free swimming. Once you have received your card, come along to your local swimming pool, pay the small charge and receive your armed forces free swimming Ffit card.
- All personnel and veterans need to provide proof of address, complete a Ffit card application form and pay a £3.80 administration fee.
- The Ffit card must be produced every time they wish to swim.
- Armed service personnel and veterans are entitles to swim for free during any general public swimming time all year round at any Conwy County Borough Council swimming pool.
- Replacement Ffit cards will be charged at £2.00.
- The management have the right to remove this offer at any time.